in the service
Eleven million Euro invested over the last two years
• New Extra Jumbo, cutting-edge equipment:
- New thermal toughening and heat strengthening production line - New horizontal double edging machine - New fully-automated insulating glass line - New state-of-the-art digital ceramic printer, offering unsurpassed quality in larger dimensions - New infrastructure, supporting a complete Environmental Management System - Land acquisition for further growth • Construction of additional of 11,000 m2 state-of-the- art facilities, for a total surface of 23,000 m2
• A workforce of 100 highly specialized people
In addition, the company holds:
• A full suite of international certifications
• An integrated ERP & MRP ΙΙ information system
• Innovative, fully-automated glass storage management
• Dedicated packaging department for international orders
VASGLASS growth in processing capacity is placed at the service of architects and contractors, offering:
• Extra Jumbo glass processing
• Unlimited creative potential
• World class quality
• Improved glass flow to the project site
Aiming towards safeguarding the sustainability of our operations, we continue to invest in green technologies.
With the utmost respect towards the environment, we implemented a water reclamation system for all water used in our industrial operations. The installation of photovoltaic panels, new LED lighting throughout the facilities and the use of natural gas as fuel for our company-owned car fleet, contributes to substantial energy conservation.
At VASGLASS, recycling of glass, metal, wood and paper, used both in industrial scale as raw and packaging materials, but also in our administrative operations, contributes towards the achievement of our Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).