ΠΙΝΑΚΑΣ ΕΚΤΙΜΗΣΗΣ ΙΔΑΝΙΚΗΣ ΥΑΛΩΣΗΣ
SPECIAL GLAZING FOR EVERY APPLICATION
- Regulation requirements
- Climatic zones
- Building orientation
- Size of openings
- Building use
Consequently, the parameters that ultimately determine all these values for a given level of incident solar radiation are glazing color, glazing width and in the case of coated glass, the characteristics of the coating. Significant improvement over the thermal transmittance of double glazing was achieved through the replacement of air with noble gases (krypton, argon, xenon) which exhibit both lower conduction and convection properties, inhibiting heat transfer and heat loss, either by contact or through the air.
VASGLASS offers high performance insulating special glazing systems able to satisfy the technical requirements set forth in any given project’s specification, combining readily available glass substrates from its vast selection in stock.
Proper combinations of various glasses can exhibit the following characteristics:
- Solar control, from combinations with VAS-SOLAR glazing.
- Thermal insulation, with combinations of low-emissivity VAS-ENERGY SAVING glazing.
- Reduced window cleaning and maintenance frequency, with combinations of self-cleaning or self-cleaning treated glass.
- Sound control, with combinations of VAS-SAFE ACOUSTIC glass.
- Decoration, with combinations of VAS-SAFE COLOR laminates and tempered VAS-PRINT CERAMIC glazing.
- Safety, with combinations of VAS-SAFE laminate glazing.
- Protection, with combinations of tempered VAS-SEC or heat strengthened VAS-HS.